Wednesday, October 12, 2016

"What I'm Reading" Wednesday #44

 This "WIR"-Wednesday the book I'm reading is top secret, so I can't tell you a lot about it...

Title: Can't Tell You by Author: Not Sure I Can Say That Either

What I Can Tell You:
 I am currently reading an ARC of the sixth book in a series I read and reviewed in July and August. If you're a regular visitor to my blog I'm sure you can guess the author and series I'm talking about. This book picks up a year after book five ended and so far it is great! I'm glad that the author decided to continue this as book six in *that series* instead of doing a spin off series because sometimes I find that when authors do spin-offs the story tends to lose something. 

I know I'm being completely vague and that's so not fair but you'll be able to see what the book is I'm talking about when I post my review on November 10, 2016! 

***

On another note, this is also a Waiting On Wednesday post for me! 

As I mentioned in my last "Book Mail" Thursday post I'm waiting on signed copies of The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia, Nemesis by Anna Banks, and Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake. 

Confession time: when it comes to books I've ordered I am the most impatient person in the world. Seriously. If I check the tracking number and know the mailman is delivering the book I'm waiting on that day I can't get to the mailbox fast enough. I become a little yappy dog tearing at the mailman's pant's leg anxious to get my hands on the mail. Okay, that's a big of an exaggeration - I've never actually done that. But believe me, I've felt like doing it. 

So, there was a little bit of a delay with The Lovely Reckless (which I keep accidentally typing as the name of one of my favorite bands, The Pretty Reckless). The virtual signing I got it from hasn't been able to set up a time to get the books signed by Kami, but I've been assured that there shouldn't be more than a week or so delay. Totally understandable, I can wait. But I'm still eager! 

I'm also still waiting on my book order from Books of Wonder for Nemesis and Three Dark crowns, but I'm crossing my fingers that they get my order in the mail by tonight. Fingers crossed people! 

Are you waiting for a book order? If so, what are you waiting on? Isn't waiting the absolute worst? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR