Thursday, September 21, 2017

#BookMail Thursday #33

Sadly other posts have delayed my usual Thursday #BookMail posts, but this way I have way more books to show you than just my once a week post...


Book Mail the week of September 1, 2017

The Dazzling Heights by Katharine McGee

Because of Lila by Abbi Glines
I was so happy to finally get my signed copy of Because of Lila! I ordered this book way back in July thinking I'd get it by my birthday but for some reason, it took more than a month to get to me! 

Book Mail the Week of September 4, 2017

Tower of Dawn (Target Exclusive Edition) by Sarah J. Maas

Tower of Dawn (Barnes and Noble Exclusive Edition) and The Assasin's Blade by Sarah J Maas from Good Choice Reading's virtual signing

Enchantment Lake and an ARC of The Clue In the Trees by Margi Preus courtesy of University of Minnesota Press

Book Mail the Week of September 18, 2017

One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake

September Waiting On:
Signed Copies of:
- Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco
- The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR