Saturday, November 25, 2017

#BookTag Saturday: The #MyBookHomeTag

Another week, another Instagram/Bookstagram Tag for #BookTag Saturday. This week I'm doing the...


1. A Book You'd Like To Live In: 
Splintered by A.G. Howard
I love her twisted reimagining of Wonderland.

2. Author You'd Like As A Roommate:
Kelly Creagh or Jessica Verday
Because they like dark, gothic things like me.

3. Fictional Place You'd Like to Live In: 
Prythian or Caelira
I'd love the Autumn Court or the land of magic storms!

4. Book That Gives You Comfort:
Maybe This Time by Jennifer Crusie
This book is a forever favorite and it always makes me feel better.

5. Fave Reading Spot:
In my big chair by the patio door or in bed.

6. Character You Could Never Live Without:
Mal from the Stage Dive Series by Kylie Scott
My Bae 💕😍💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR