Thursday, March 29, 2018

Book Mail of the Month: March

It's the last Thursday of March and you know what that means: it's time for Book Mail of the Month. March was a little light on the book mail but I did get one piece of book mail as of this post date. Let's open my mailbox and see what I got...


Week Three (March 18-24)

The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw (UK Edition)

(UK Edition on Right)

Week Four (March 25-31)
Anticipated Book Mail:
My Apollycon 2018 Virtual Signing Order
I'm really hoping this order comes by Saturday at the latest because that's moving day for me. Otherwise it might show up early next week and I'll have to come back to get it or have my mail forwarded to my new address. 

Anticipated April Book Mail:

- As She Fades by Abbi Glines

-Whimsify April Box: Heart of a Rebel

- Fairyloot April Box: Whimsical Journeys

- Signed, Personalized copy of Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young
Did you get any exciting book mail this month? Any new releases you just had to have? Let me know in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR