Saturday, March 31, 2018

#BookTag Saturday: The "I Dare You" Tag

It's moving day! Since I'm up to my elbows in boxes I'll make this brief. This week I'm doing the "I Dare You" Book Tag...


1. Dare you to jump backwards: Name a book you went into blindly and it let you down. 
Beautiful cover, great prologue.. completely downhill from there.

2. One drink too many: Name a book that gave you a hangover. 

3. Spin the bottle: Name a book with a terrible romance or romance scene.
Zach and Adria's romance could have ended up so messy if the author hadn't made it possible at the end.

 4. Mooning: Name a book that was too descriptive. 
Though I liked the descriptions of the world of Caraval, at times they bordered on purple prose.

5. Scream and Run: Name a book that wasn't descriptive enough or left you confused. 

This book definitely left me confused. 
6. Staring Contest: Name a book you thought was going to take forever but was over in the blink of an eye. 
This book is 500-600 pages but I breezed through it about 200 pages at a time. 

Side Effects- 

7. Car crash: Name a book that started great but ended badly. 
Again, this book had a killer prologue but after that I couldn't get into it.

8. Amnesia: Name a book that was forgettable or you forgot you read. 
I know I liked this book but I can't honestly remember what happens in it or what the character's names are. 

9. Broken Limb. Name a book that shattered you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR