Saturday, March 24, 2018

#BookTag Saturday: The #ShadesofMagicalBooks Tag

This week I'm fresh out of bookstagram tags to double for this post so I went searching on twitter and found...


The #ShadesofMagicalBooks Tag was created by Amanda at A Cup of Tea and An Armful of Books. I chose this tag because I got the collector's edition of A Darker Shade of Magic for Christmas last year and I've heard great things about the series. I'm intrigued by the different versions of London.

Moving on to the tag....

1. DULL LONDON: A BOOK THAT BORED YOU

Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake. I tried reading it, I tried listening to the audiobook. It just dragged. 

2. KELL LONDON: A BOOK THAT HOLDS MAGIC FOR YOU

A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness. I loved the world building in the All Souls Trilogy. 

3. CREEPY LONDON: A BOOK THAT MADE YOU KEEP YOUR LIGHTS ON

Daughters Unto Devils by Amy Lukavics still creeps me out and it's been years since I read it.

4.DEAD LONDON: A BOOK THAT GRADUALLY TOOK OVER YOUR LIFE

The whole ACOTAR series is kind of my bookish obsession, but I loved A Court of Mist and Fury the most!

Have you read the Darker Shades of Magic Series? What books would you compare to the four Londons? Drop me a link to your answers in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Three Dark Crowns bothered me so much! Nothing happened for most of the book and then everything good was crammed into the end. So frustrating as a reader! Thanks again for doing the tag! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just couldn't get into Three Dark Crowns and yet I still bought the sequel.

      Delete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR