Monday, August 27, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Bookish Institutions of Learning

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Bookish Schools

With schools going back in session soon, this week's TTT is a freebie for back to school and I've decided to list books with boarding schools in them. Weirdly, I always secretly dreamed of going away to boarding school when I was a kid. It looked so cool. But it probably isn't... Anyway, these ten schools are in faraway places, dark and broody places, full of magic, and mythical beings. Some you'd love to get sent to, others could be your worse nightmare. Let's start the list with...

1. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Harry Potter Series)

2. The Fortune School (Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach)

3. Winterhaven (Haven by Krisi Cook)

4.St. Vladimir's Academy(Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead)

5. The Little Palace (Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo)

6. RoseBlood by A.G. Howard

7. (School of America in Paris) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

8. Easton Academy (Private by Kate Brian)

9. Sword and Cross (Fallen Series by Lauren Kate)

10. The School of Exorcists (School of Exorcists Series by K.E. O'Connor)
What are some of your favorite bookish schools? Did any of your favorites make the list? Would you want to attend any of the ones listed?
Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!

8 comments:

  1. Anna and the French Kiss is one of my favorites. It's such a cute read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was trying to figure out how to include Harry Potter. You did it. I didn't. School related TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to attend Hogwarts! After Voldemort had gone of course! Great list. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to go to Hogwarts!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/08/28/top-ten-tuesday-174/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am surprised that this is the first Hogwarts appearance I have seen for the list this week. I love boarding school books as well. It was one of the main things I liked about the first two Fallen books.

    My TTT https://wp.me/p3ftwe-WI

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hogwarts would be a lot of fun! Here is our Here is our Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're the second person that I've seen to do boarding schools, and the second person to recommend Vampire Academy. I had a friend IRL talk about that book the other day as well. I think I'm going to ask me to be a beta reader after I finish my NaNoWriMo book this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice twist on this TTT's theme!

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: https://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2018/08/top-ten-tuesday-back-to-schoollearning.html

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR