Friday, November 30, 2018

F is for Friday - 30 November, 2018


F Is For Friday is a weekly meme created and hosted by Nomadic Worlds.


How it Works:
1. Credit the creator of this tag (Nomadic Worlds ) and link back.
2. Answer the four questions to the best of your ability.
3. Most important of all, enjoy yourself!


Questions:
F – Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn’t have to be your current read)
I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.
F – Favorite quote of the week/day
F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.


F- Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn't have to be your current read)

I saw this book about a month ago on Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl's Top Ten Tuesday for Halloween and it looked so good that when I saw it was on Kindle Unlimited I grabbed it right away. I literally could not stop reading this book it was so freaking good! Now I just need the sequel!

I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.

I've been exploring my options with my free trial of Kindle Unlimited and I'm reading and loving Pestilence by Laura Thalassa right now with plans to finish by tomorrow morning and then I'll be starting Crew by Tijan. I love Tijan's writing style and usually breeze through her books and I'm hoping this will be just as good as what I've read before.

F – Favorite quote of the week/day
“It doesn’t change the fact that seeing you butt-ass naked is not on my shortlist of things to do during the apocalypse.” 
― Laura Thalassa, Pestilence

LOL! I love Sara from Pestilence - although I think I'd be more than happy to check Pestilence out naked. 

F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.

1. Kindle Unlimited
2. Pay day
3. New friends
4. The new season of Vikings
5. Chinese Delivery

Have a great weekend Bookdragons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR