Monday, December 17, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books I MUST Read This Winter


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books I MUST Read This Winter

This week's TTT is all about the books I plan to read this winter. Some are new releases, others are backlist books I need to get to!

1. King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo


2. The Shadowglass by Rin Chupeco

3. Circle of Shadows by Evelyn Skye

4. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes

5. My Sister, The Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite

6.  Pitch Dark by Courtney Alameda

7. Echo North by Joanna Ruth Meyer

8. Vortex Visions by Elise Kova

9. Tighter by Adele Griffin

10. Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman



What books do you definitely plan to read this winter?
Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE Adele Griffin!!! I haven't read that book yet, but she has a super unique way of storytelling, so I'm sure it will be good. Pitch Dark is also one I own and would like to get to at some point. Great list!! I love seeing backlist books on people's TBRs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read anything by Adele Griffin yet so I'm looking forward to it. I'm doing the Beat the Backlist challenge in 2019 and the older ones are just a few I want to get to.

      Delete
  2. Looks good!
    I read Fallen Kingdoms and really liked it.
    I need to go back and read the rest of the series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen so many people reading Fallen Kingdoms and I actually just found out about the series this year so I'm eager to read it!

      Delete
  3. King of Scars sounds like it's going to be such an interesting read.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only books I absolutely plan to read this winter are books I'm hired to proofread, beyond that I'm such a mood reader that I can't commit to lists.

    Good luck with yours and have a great week. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make lists with the best of intentions then throw them out the window eventually. I'll see how many I actually read this winter.

      Delete
  5. I'm looking forward to King of Scars and Circle of Shadows too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/12/18/top-ten-tuesday-190/

    ReplyDelete
  6. A few of these are new to me, but they all look good. I'm hoping this winter to read the Grisha Verse books, then I can read the Six of Crows books, then I can read King of Scars. I'm a read them in order kind of girl.

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR