Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books I'd Love To Find Under The Tree This Morning


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books I'd Love To Find Under The Tree This Morning

Merry Christmas Bookdragons! This week's TTT is all about the books I hope to find under the tree this morning.

1. To Kill A Kingdom by Alexandra Christo



2. After the Woods by Kim Savage

3. Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman


4. Obsidio by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff


5. Ten by Gretchen McNeil


6.  Until the End by Abbi Glines 


7. Honor by Jay Crownover


8. Kiss Collector by Wendy Higgins


9. Walk the Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson 


10.My True Love Gave To Me Anthology 



What books do you hope to get this Christmas?
Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! My True Love Gave to Me was good. I hope you get these for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely selection! I hope you get something bookish and wonderful for Christmas this year. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy holidays! You've listed a lot of great books on here and I hope you find yourself in the presence of as many as you can. My True Love Gave to Me was so, so, so sweet and such a perfect present. Also, Kiss Collector sounds SO FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you love all of these titles when you read them.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sound so good.

    I hope you get some of these and that you have a lovely Christmas! <3 x

    My TTT post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Walk on Earth a Stranger and My True Love Gave to Me are great picks. Hope you got a few of these!

    My TTT: https://bookworm716.blogspot.com/2018/12/top-ten-tuesday-my-bookish-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Walk the Earth a Stranger - I hope you found a copy. :)

    Lauren Always Me

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR