Friday, February 15, 2019

F is for Friday - 15 February 2019


F Is For Friday is a weekly meme created and hosted by Nomadic Worlds.


How it Works:
1. Credit the creator of this tag (Nomadic Worlds ) and link back.
2. Answer the four questions to the best of your ability.
3. Most important of all, enjoy yourself!


Questions:
F – Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn’t have to be your current read)
I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.
F – Favorite quote of the week/day
F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.


F- Feature your latest book obsession (it doesn't have to be your current read)

I'm pretty obsessed with this one and I can't wait for the next book! I need it now, now now!! Meanwhile, give me all the merch!

I – Indicate which book/s you are looking forward to reading this weekend.

I'm just finishing up On Thin Ice by Julie Cross so this weekend I'll be tackling the next book on my ARC list, The Dysasters!

F – Favorite quote of the week/day

“What would friendship entail?
Well, on Wednesdays, we sacrifice a cat to Satan” 
― Roshani Chokshi, The Gilded Wolves


OMG this quote! At least it's better than "on Wednesday we wear pink."  

F – Five things you’re happy or grateful for this week.

1. Being chosen as an influencer for Book Gizmo! (Use TAYLOR10 for 10% off your order)
2.  My Beat the Algorithm ladies
3. Book Mail
4. My boyfriend
5. Snuggly cats

Have a great weekend Bookdragons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR