Monday, March 4, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Character's I'd Love To Swap Lives With


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Characters I'd Love to Trade Places With

This week's TTT is all about the characters we'd love to trade places with, be it for their enviable lifestyle, their swoon worthy SO, their amazing powers, or anything else...

1. Calliope (The Thousandth Floor Trilogy)

2. Tella (Caraval Trilogy)

3. Isobel (An Enchantment of Ravens) 

4. Amy Goodnight (Texas Gothic)


5.Elena Michaels (Women of the Otherworld)


6. Catherine Morland (Northanger Abbey)

7. Katy Swartz (Lux Series)


8. Pagan Moore (Existence Trilogy)


9. Lena (The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants)

10. Claire Danvers (The Morganville Vampires Series)


What character would you love to be for a day (or longer?)
Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!

6 comments:

  1. So pleased to see An Enchantment of Ravens on here! I really enjoyed that book and thought Isobel was a really interesting character.
    My TTT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lena was such an interesting character!

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd definitely love to swap places with Tella!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/03/05/top-ten-tuesday-201/

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had to switch with anyone from the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, it would definitely be Lena! Summer in Greece? YES PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR