Saturday, May 25, 2019

The Sunday Post - 26 May 2019


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

Hey Bookdragons! It feels like forever and a day since my last Sunday Post. I let life and exhaustion get in my way but I'm determined to get back to my old blogging self. 






🍀 The usual Monday-Saturday Weekly Memes
🍀 Ten Favorite Books Released In the Last Ten Years (one book for each year)
🍀 The Kingdom by Jess Rothenberg (Book Review)













This was a good book buying week for me... I went to Barnes and Noble on Thursday and got a bunch of books (left photo) then I ordered three more from Amazon (because they were cheaper) and received an ARC from Simon & Schuster that I won on Goodreads a few weeks ago (Mine by Courtney Cole, out May 28th!)


I'm still not over last weekend's Game of Thrones finale. Why did it have to end that way???? 

3 comments:

  1. I'm in the minority but I kinda liked the GoT ending... It made an odd kind of sense. I hated how rushed everything was leading up to the end but the fates of the characters didn't bother me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevernight’s been on my TBR for a while.

    Have a great reading week, I hope you get your groove back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Mine and enjoyed it! Not my fave by Courtney Cole but still a good and fun (and crazy) read.Genesis @ Whispering Chapters

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR