Monday, May 27, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 of My Favorite Books From the Past 10 Years


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 of My Favorite Books from the Past 10 Years

This week's TTT is a throwback to backlist books as we countdown our favorite books from the past ten years, one for each year...

1. 2009

2. 2010

3. 2011

4. 2012

5.2013

6. 2014

7. 2015


8. 2016


9. 2017

10. 2018

 What books are your favorites of the last 10 years?
Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!

2 comments:

  1. Ruined has such a pretty cover.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read exactly none of these, but so many of them are on my TBR. xD I really need to read A Discovery of Witches series. My friend is watching the show and keeps talking to me about it, and she's getting so frustrated because she can't properly talk to me because spoilers. I've heard really good things about The Wicked Deep, too, and that's also on my TBR. Great picks!

    Here's my TTT post.

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR