Thursday, July 11, 2019

Bookish (And Not So Bookish) Thoughts - 11 July 2019


Bookish (And Not So Bookish) Thoughts is a Weekly Meme hosted by Christine @ Bookishly  Boisterous.

Be Happy Bookdragons! Tomorrow is Friday!

1. I'm so thankful it's finally Thursday and tomorrow is Friday. It's been one thing after another this week, the most devastating of which being one of my cats, Houdini knocking books out of the bookcase in the middle of the night then shredding multiple pages in my (signed) copy of Gemina by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman...

2. I'm halfway through my July TBR but I'm so tired lately I don't have the ambition to read more than a few pages in my current read. I'm hoping to get an energy boost soon.   

3. I've been on a spending ban since the beginning of the month and so far it's going well. I'm hoping to stick to my budget for the rest of the summer and start getting more books from the library instead of buying new ones all the time. 

4. I woke up this morning and there was a bird sitting on my windowsill (right next to my bed) chirping. It was so annoying. And my cats were terrified. 

5. It's been three months and I'm still on the apartment hunt. I'm hoping something pans out soon because I'm really starting to get discouraged. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR