Monday, February 15, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Mardi Gras Colored Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Mardi Gras Colored Books
This week’s TTT is in honor of Mardi Gras/Fat Tuesday/Pancake Day/Paczki Day which is today, Tuesday, February 16, 2021! So to honor that we're showing off books with purple, green, and yellow colored covers. This should be easy since I just did a series of color-specific posts on IG. And I even found one that kind of had all three...

1. Into the Crooked Place by Alexandra Cristo

2. Stain by A.G. Howard

3. These Witches Don't Burn by Isabel Sterling

4. A Heart So Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer

5. The Cruel Prince by Holly Black (Fairyloot Edition)


6. The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi

7. The Quiche of Death by M.C. Beaton

8. The Playboy by Carly Phillips

9. Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas

10. Now Entering Addamsville by Francesca Zappia

***
I had the least amount of Yellow and Orange books on my shelves... how many do you have? What color are you lacking the most on your bookshelves?
Let me know in the comments or drop a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!
-Taylor

10 comments:

  1. These books are so pretty! I love your collection!

    Here's my TTT: https://bibliosini.com/purple-yellow-and-green-book-covers-top-ten-tuesday/

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a few books there that look enticing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that Fairyloot edition of The Cruel Prince 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was hard for me to find purple :) Here's my TTT post:

    https://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2021/02/top-ten-purple-yellow-and-green-covers.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Cruel Prince has such a great cover!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-about-mardi-gras/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently bought These Witches Don't Burn and can't wait to start it. Great list.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had Into The Crooked Place (though the UK cover), Kingdom of Ash and The Gilded Wolves on my list this week too.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/02/16/top-ten-tuesday-303/

    ReplyDelete
  8. A hearts so fierce and broken and the Gilded wolves have stunning covers and great choices for green covers. Happy reading :D Here's my TTT if you want to have a look https://readwithstefani.com/books-with-green-covers/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd never heard of Pancake Day before today, but that's a holiday I can definitely get behind. Yum!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR