Thursday, February 11, 2021

What I'm Binge-Watching: 11 February 2021


What I'm Binge-Watching is a new meme to document all of our favorite binging obsessions. Follow along and let me know what you've been binge-watching lately!

Continuing

Current Episode: Season 4 Episode 19 - Exposure

The end is near, I can feel it. I've been watching this show on Hulu for about a month and I'm ready for it to end. I loved it in the beginning but in my opinion - SPOILER ALERT - the worst plot choice was bringing David back from the dead. Plus there are so many characters I just can't stand - Victoria, David, Margeaux... and now Courtney Love is an assassin?!?! What a cluster...


Current Episode: Season 4 Episode 20 - Dead Ringer

I started rewatching CSI again when I moved back into my mom's house. We watch a few episodes at a time then take a break to watch some of our other continuing binges.


Current Episode: New York - Whatever Discovery+ Plays, Atlanta - Season 1 Episode 2

My mom and I love watching Say Yes to the Dress. With the new Discovery+ App it plays whatever of the New York episodes it wants, sometimes on a loop since it runs all day. But with my sister's boyfriend living with us we usually only watch it when he's not around.


Current Episode: Season 2 Episode 7 - Tender Loving Care

I watched these on tv as they aired but we are rewatching them now on the Discovery+ App.

Current Episode: Season 1 Episode 6 - Who Killed Katie Autry?
We love watching true crime shows and we're just about caught up on all the current episodes of Southern Gothic. We're also watching Murder in the Heartland and A Crime to Remember.


New Obsessions

I don't know why streaming services are getting flooded with all of these documentaries about the Cecil Hotel all of a sudden but I'm obsessed! I started with the Ghost Adventures episode, moved on to ID's Horror at the Cecil and I see that Netflix just added a new documentary!

Just Added to My Watchlist

Yep, you guessed it. The newest addition to my Netflix queue is the new docu-series Crime Scene: The Vanishing At the Cecil Hotel


I've heard of this show before but I just saw a clip for it when I went to add Crime Scene to my Netflix Queue and it looks good so I added it at the same time.


I'm a sucker for teen dramas, especially ones with fantasy elements. I'm not sure how soon I'll get around to this one but it just got added to my queue. 

What are you currently binge-watching? What are some of your latest obsessions that you couldn't get enough of? Let me know in the comments!
Happy binging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR