Monday, March 22, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Funny Book Titles

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Funny Book Titles
This week’s TTT is about funny book titles. I've read a lot of funny books, but I'm not sure how many of them had funny titles. Let's see if I can get to 10...
 
1. Romeo & What's Her Name by Shani Petroff


2. The Bride Wore Size 12 by Meg Cabot



3. Top Ten Uses for an Unworn Prom Dress by Tina Ferraro
 

4. Getting Rid of Bradley by Jennifer Crusie


5. Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris


6. Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham

7. The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo by Amy Schumer 

8. Tequila Mockingbird by Tim Federle

9. Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison

10. Mates, Dates, and Inflatable Bras by Cathy Hopkins



***
What funny book titles did you come up with?
Let me know in the comments or drop a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!
-Taylor

4 comments:

  1. Dead as a Doornail was a good read.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-funny-book-titles/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Tequila Mockingbird one, I actually got that book as a Christmas gift for a friend.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/03/23/top-ten-tuesday-308/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Romeo & What's Her Name. I loved it and the title is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Love the Romeo and What's Her Name title! Great list!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR