Thursday, March 18, 2021

What I'm Binge-Watching - 18 March 2021

What I'm Binge-Watching is a weekly meme to document all of our favorite binging obsessions. Follow along and let me know what you've been binge-watching lately!

The past few days have been a catch-up of all of my soaps after missing nearly a week with my short-lived career as a packager in the bakery department of the local grocery store. Other than that we're still watching most of our usual stuff. 

Continuing


Current Episode - Season 9 Episode 8 - A Trio of Options

Can it be possible that we're almost to the end of catching up on SYTTD: Atlanta? How many seasons are left?


Current Episode - Season 8 Episode 9 - Tip 1960
My mom and I have been marathoning this today since she's home from work. The last episode took place here in Wisconsin and we're about to start S8E9.


Current Episode: Season 1 Episode 9 - A Parching Imbued
I got sidetracked so I've only watched one more episode since last week, but I'm kind of enjoying taking it slow. I still like the show better than the books. 

New Obsessions & Recent Binges


I've been catching up on GH on Hulu and I still can't believe *Spoiler Alert* - Highlight to Reveal: That they killed off Franco! But the actor isn't leaving the show so how is that going to work?? And the Peter storyline is getting boring. 



Yes, my soap opera addiction stretches across the pond. I started watching Corrie between Christmas and New Years and now I'm hooked! I know it only appears on Britbox on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday but I had to binge them this past week because I had accumulated last Wednesday, Friday and this Monday's episodes. 

Just Added to My Watchlist


I subscribe to Paramount+ so I can watch my CBS shows and soap operas but I keep seeing previews for this new true crime docuseries and I think I'll check it out!

What are you currently binge-watching? What are some of your latest obsessions that you couldn't get enough of? Let me know in the comments!
Happy binging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR