Thursday, March 25, 2021

What I'm Binge-Watching - 25 March 2021

What I'm Binge-Watching is a weekly meme to document all of our favorite binging obsessions. Follow along and let me know what you've been binge-watching lately!

I'm back on track with most of my shows this week, spent part of last weekend binging something new, and I'm contemplating starting some of the teen shows I started watching when I was younger then never finished just to see how they ended. 

Continuing


Current Episode - Season 11 Episode 1 - Are They About to Fight?

We've pretty much out-watched Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta at this point and need to take a break. Luckily once we are ready to dive back in there is only one season left on Discovery+


Current Episode - Season 9 Episode 7 - Cry On My Shoulder
This is another show that I'm kind of getting sick of. You can only watch so many before you start zoning out. 


Current Episode: Season 2 Episode 7 - The Tale of The Whispering Walls
I know this is a kids show, and I vaguely remember it from the later seasons being on tv when I was little but I watched the one reboot season on Paramount+ and once that ended (it was only 3 episodes) it started with the beginning of the series so I've been watching it while I'm home alone. Most of the episodes are kind of stupid and not at all scary but it is kind of funny to watch. 

New Obsessions & Recent Binges


My mom and I finally gave this a chance on Sunday because it looked really good. It kept me interested but there was no resolution at the end. I honestly think if someone had checked into this case sooner maybe something would have come of it, but it has been almost 90 years and anyone who might have known something is long dead.  



This is not a binge-watch so much as a documentary my mom and I watched last night. The description on Hulu sounded interesting and we were bored with our usual shows so we gave it a shot. It was awful. It was so low-budget I can't even call it a documentary so much as the creator getting stock video offline and playing it over and over. Everything they said about H.H. Holmes (someone I hadn't heard of before this) was contradicted. One minute they said he'd killed 200 people then said it could never be proven, then that he'd confessed to killing 27 but some of them were still alive so it was a lie, that this "castle" in Chicago had all kinds of twists and turns and he used it to kill people then they disproved that. It basically was a waste of an hour in which you were left wondering if H.H. Holmes actually existed or if this was all just a figment of someone's imagination. 

Just Added to My Watchlist


None this Week... Although I just found out that most seasons of my favorite show, Midsomer Murders, is leaving Britbox on March 31st so I'll probably be binging that this coming week. 

What are you currently binge-watching? What are some of your latest obsessions that you couldn't get enough of? Let me know in the comments!
Happy binging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR