Thursday, May 20, 2021

What I'm Binge-Watching - 20 May 2021

What I'm Binge-Watching is a weekly meme to document all of our favorite binging obsessions. Follow along and let me know what you've been binge-watching lately!

I have a few shows I need to catch up on and binge over the weekend as well as a mini-series I'd like to rewatch. Other than that, I'm still watching the same shows over and over again...

Continuing


Current Episode: Season 10 Episode 8 - Love and Hate in Cabot Cove
Yep, still watching. 

Current Episode: Season 6, Episode 2 - Gypsy Sisters Bridal Brawl
My mom and I have been rewatching this when we have spare time and we're down to the last few episodes. 

 

New Obsessions & Recent Binges

Current Episode - Season 2 Episode 3 - Psy vs. Pay
I'm back to watching Psych! I love this show and it's on my rotation of shows I regularly rewatch. 

Just Added to My Watchlist / Just Gave it A Try

Current Episode: Season 1, Episode 3 - Don't Worry, It's His Sister
I gave this show a try because every seems to have been raving about it forever and there's a book coming out this summer that sounds amazing and has Schitt's Creek vibes so I thought I'd see what the show is about. Honestly, I'm not sure I get the appeal. But I have a weird sense of humor and this just isn't hitting it.


Current Episode: Season 7, Episode 1 - The Party
I'm trying to figure out if the Hallmark Movies Now app has Good Witch on it because I need to see Season 7! Wish me luck!

What are you currently binge-watching? 
Let me know in the comments!
Happy binging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR