Thursday, July 1, 2021

What I'm Binge-Watching - 1 July 2021

What I'm Binge-Watching is a weekly meme to document all of our favorite binging obsessions. Follow along and let me know what you've been binge-watching lately!

Hey everyone! I haven't posted for a couple weeks because I haven't been watching anything new-new but I have a special movie series to share with you this week as well as a few new shows I'm watching.

Continuing


Current Episode: Season 1 Episode 4 - Birds of a Feather
Finally finished my last watching and I've started from the beginning. I always love the 2-part series premiere, The Murder of Sherlock Holmes and the episode I'm to now, Birds of a Feather is a fun one too. 

Current Episode: Season 2, Episode 2 - Family Dinner
I decided to give this show a second chance and I'm really liking it now!


New Obsessions & Recent Binges

Current Episode - Season 2, Episode 1: Nothing But the Blood
I just finished rewatching season 1 of True Blood. I both enjoyed it, and at times found it a little boring. I forgot how much I loved Lafayette but my lust for Jason Stackhouse has cooled considerably since I first watched this show.

Fear Street 3-Part Horror Movie Trilogy 
Netflix is airing a three-part horror movie series this month inspired R.L. Stine's classic Fear Street novels. I was lucky enough to win an early screening of Part One: 1994 in an Instagram Giveaway and got to watch it Tuesday night. It was great! Scream meets Goosebumps vibes with a slight amount of gore. Part One premieres on Netflix tomorrow (July 2nd!) with Part Two: 1978 premiering July 9th and Part Three: 1666 premiering on July 16th! 

Just Added to My Watchlist

None this week

What are you currently binge-watching? 
Let me know in the comments!
Happy binging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR