Thursday, July 21, 2022

Book Blogger Hop - 22 July 2022

 About the Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer @ Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, Billy @ Ramblings or a Coffee Addicted Writer relaunched the hop on February 15, 2013. Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end the following Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

July 22-28, 2022

Yes! I keep missing out on Exclusive Editions from The Bookish Box, Mostly because I don't subscribe to their emails (I should fix that) and I don't see their posts in my feed on Instagram (Damn Algorithm) so I usually don't see them until they're already sold out and see the gorgeous editions on other people's posts. I would have loved to own them because they do such stunning jobs making exclusive editions of some of my favorite books.  These are 3 I wish I wouldn't have missed: 


The Four Horsemen Series by Laura Thalassa


Gallant by V.E. Schwab


A Touch of Darkness by Scarlett St. Clair

It's unlikely that I'll ever own any of these because they're going for upwards of $300-500 on eBay.

🔱🔱🔱

What about you? What hard to find first edition (or exclusive edition) would you love to own? Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your post!

4 comments:

  1. Those books are very pretty. That price is ridiculous! Instagram annoys me with the algorithum.

    Have a great weekend!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/07/22/book-blogger-hop-first-edition-i-would-like-to-own/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I hate people who buy up all the copies of the special editions then immediately list them on places like eBay for outrageous prices. 😢 Instagram’s algorithm sucks.

      Delete
  2. Those books look so pretty. I like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m obsessed with all of the covers! I have regular copies of all of these but the covers aren’t as stunning

      Delete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR