Thursday, July 28, 2022

Book Blogger Hop - 29 July 2022

 About the Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer @ Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, Billy @ Ramblings or a Coffee Addicted Writer relaunched the hop on February 15, 2013. Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end the following Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

July 29- August 4, 2022

If you mean follow along in the sense of having the book open in front of me while I'm listening, then no. For two reasons...
1. I usually listen to audiobooks before bed so I usually have the lights off.
2. I once was listening to an audiobook where words that were in the physical book were completely being dropped so it was hard to follow along. 

But I do sometimes switch between listening to audiobooks and reading the physical copy or ebook based on where I am. If I'm at work (I'm a police dispatcher), I have to be able to hear the radio if the officers are trying to talk to me so I stick to the physical copy or ebook. 

🔱🔱🔱

What about you? Do you follow along with the print version while listening to audiobooks? Let me know in the comments or drop me a link to your post!

4 comments:

  1. I don't either. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listen to audiobooks while driving, so no reading along! The police would frown on that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I listen to audiobooks when I'm doing busy work, so no reading along for me. It could work well if I needed to *study* a book though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brain just sees so many problems - audiobooks are often abridged and I read so much faster than I can listen, I don't see how it would work

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR