Monday, August 15, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books I Love That Were Written More Than 10 Years Ago

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books I Love That Were Written More Than 10 Years Ago
This week’s TTT is all about books we love that were written before 2012! Looking through my Goodreads shelves, it's interesting to see how long ago some of my favorites were written and published! Some of them feel like just yesterday. (Although just to be clear, And Then There Were None was published way, way before I was born! 😆)

1. Glass Houses by Rachel Caine (2006)

2. The Revenant by Sonia Gensler (2011)

3. If She Only Knew by Lisa Jackson (2000)

4. Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore (2011)

5. The Sweep Series by Cate Tiernan (2001-2003)

6. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh (2010)

7. And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie (1939)

8. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin (1996)

9. Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill (2009)


10. Maybe This Time by Jennifer Crusie (2010)

***
What books do you love that were written more than 10 years ago? Did any of mine make your list? Let me know in the comments or drop a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!
-Taylor

6 comments:

  1. And then there were none is one of the best Agatha Christie books!

    Happy TTT!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a die-hard Urban Fantasy fan, I can totally appreciate these picks. And I see The Revenant too here, that book totally deserves more press. Great picks! ~Lex (lexlingua.co)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forget that the Game of Thrones books were written so long ago cos it's still not finished yet (right?)! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got And Then There Were None on my list. It was older than I thought it was. It's still so good today!

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/08/16/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-love-that-were-written-over-10-years-ago/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I need to read more Agatha Christie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had quite a few on my list that were published either before I was born or when I was very young!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/08/16/top-ten-tuesday-381/

    ReplyDelete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR