Monday, August 29, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books Set at Boarding Schools and Colleges

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish and currently hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books I Love That Are Set At Boarding Schools and Colleges
This week’s TTT is a back to school freebie so I've chosen books that I love that are set at boarding schools and colleges! I'm obsessed with thrillers set in boarding schools and colleges and I love dark academia vibes! 

1. Private by Kate Brian


2. Privilege by Kate Brian

3. Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach

4. Initiation by K.E. O'Connor

5. The Black Witch by Laurie Forest

6. She was the Quiet One by Michele Campbell

7. The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich

8. In The Hall With The Knife by Diana Peterfreund

9. The Similars by Rebecca Hanover

10. Reputation by Sara Shepard


***
What did you choose for this week's school freebie?  Let me know in the comments or drop a link to your TTT!
Happy Reading Bookdragons!
-Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR