Thursday, September 29, 2016

"Book Mail" Thursday #5

This "Book Mail" Thursday I'm enjoying my most recent arrival. Saturday (when most of my book orders arrive) I received...

Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige

For some reason I feel like I should have waited to read this book until winter. The books I've been reading lately have been more of a Halloween / Fall motif, but I was so eager to read this one I couldn't wait! 

Waiting On:
Between October 8-14 I'll be receiving the following books:

The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia (from Good Choice Reading, signed and personalized)


Nemesis by Anna Banks (from Books of Wonder, signed by author)


Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake (from Books of Wonder, signed by author)


Books I'm DYING to Splurge On:
Good Choice Reading just started a new virtual signing for Heartless by Marissa Meyer and I really want to order a copy for myself. But alas, I've been trying to save for the Apollycon 2017 virtual signing that I think starts on October 1st. Plus, Christmas will be coming soon and I want to get my grandmother an ergonomic mouse (and maybe keyboard) so it's easier on her when she's working on the computer with her carpal tunnel. But maybe since I have royalties coming in at the end of October (thank you everyone that has grabbed a copy of Out of Darkness!) and I'm thinking of doing a book sale to clear out my inventory of books (my books) around Black Friday-Cyber Monday, I can still swing it... See how I sneakily try to re-budget so I can buy more books? It's a sickness. I need book rehab! 

Anyway, if you want to learn more about Good Choice Reading's newest virtual signing for Heartless by Marissa Meyer Visit Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR