Thursday, December 29, 2016

"Book Mail" Thursday #8

I broke my no-buying-new-books rule already and splurged on a few discounted ebooks and I have a couple new books to read this "Book Mail" Thursday thanks to Christmas last weekend...

Paper Princess by Erin Watt and The Architect of Song by AG Howard
Despite being a tight year for my grandmother and I this Christmas I got two of the books from my Christmas wishlist this year! I love AG Howard and I can't wait to read The Architect of Song and Paper Princess sounds really great too! 

eBook Splurges:
Want to know one of my favorite things about holidays? Authors and Publishers sometimes put discounts on their books. These are some eBooks that I got on HUGE discount this past week because of the Christmas holiday!
Intercepted by J.Q. Anderson 
Discount: 100% off on Christmas Day - FREE!

Unknown by Wendy Higgins
Discount: On Sale Christmas Week for $1.99!

My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
Discount: On Sale 12/27/2016 for $1.99!

Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
Discount: On Sale 12/27/2016 for $1.99!

Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
Discount: On Sale 12/27/2016 for $1.99

Books I Want to Splurge on In the Future:
As a book addict, I'm always thinking about my next book purchase. These are two I want to get in the next couple months...

Ever the Hunted (physical copy, I had an eARC) by Erin Summerill

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead (Signed Copy)

***
What books did you get for Christmas? Have you indulged in any holiday eBook sales? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR