Wednesday, December 21, 2016

"What I'm Reading" Wednesday #54

I breezed my way through The Lovely Reckless and started an ARC I have to finish by January 3rd. This week I'm reading...

Freeks by Amanda Hocking
Blurb:
Mara has become used to the extraordinary. Roaming from place to place with Gideon Davorin’s Traveling Carnival, she longs for an ordinary life where no one has the ability to levitate or predict the future.

She gets her chance when the struggling sideshow sets up camp in the small town of Caudry, and she meets a gorgeous local guy named Gabe. But before long, Mara realizes there’s a dark presence lurking in the town that’s threatening the lives of her friends. She has seven days to take control of a power she didn’t know she had in order to save everyone she cares about―and change the future forever.

Why I Chose This Book / What I Think So Far:
Freeks is one of my most anticipated reads of Winter 2017 and I've been dying to get into it. I got the ARC from a blogger friend of mine and my fingers have been itching to read it. Since the book isn't released yet and this isn't my official review, I won't give away any of the details but I can tell you that I am really enjoying Freeks so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR