Thursday, January 19, 2017

"Book Mail" Thursday #9

Since RoseBlood by A.G. Howard came out last week, this week I got my pre-ordered copy of the Barnes and Noble exclusive edition! 

RoseBlood (Barnes and Noble Exclusive Edition) by A.G. Howard
Isn't it gorgeous? What makes it an exclusive edition? There are 16 pages of exclusive content! (Christine's journal entries)

Waiting On / Soon to Order:
Thanks to a bothersome work project finally coming through I am finally able to order a bunch of books I've been wanting to get! (And by bunch I mean a lot. Here are just a few that I'm planning to order...


Broken Prince & Twisted Palace by Erin Watt



Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard


The Graces by Laura Eve


An Ember In the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

***
Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR