Wednesday, January 25, 2017

"What I'm Reading" Wednesday #59

I came so close this week to actually being in the middle of a book for "WIR"-Wednesday but Rebel of the Sands was hard to put down and I ended up finishing it before dinnertime yesterday. Does anyone else feel that they read books quicker at the beginning of the year than at the end of the year? Really, just last month I think I barely read three or four books, yet January still has six more days and I've already read 8 books. It's insane. This "WIR"-Wednesday I'm burrowing back into Kristen Middleton's Night Roamers Series with...

Vengeance (Night Roamers Series #3) by Kristen Middleton
Blurb:
Nikki arrives in Vegas, with Ethan and Duncan, to search for her family. She soon finds out that not everything is as it seems...and isn't sure of who she can trust anymore, as things begin to unfold.

Meanwhile, Celeste takes advantage of the nightlife in Sin City, while joining forces with a new group of immortals, who will stop at nothing to get their hands on Nikki.

Why I Chose This Book / What I Think So Far:
I chose Vengeance because I love Kristen Middleton's Night Roamers Series. I mean I blew through Blur (book 1) in one night and read book 2 just as quickly. It really is one of my favorite YA Vampire Series out there. It's sexy, suspenseful and addicting.

 I grabbed a copy of Vengeance last summer but thanks to my huge TBR shelf of physical books I haven't been able to get to this book on my kindle yet. Lucky for me I've been trying to get through some of my unread Kindle books while I wait for some book orders to arrive and a couple books I have on hold from the library. I'm eager to dive back into this series and see what happens next (and of course lust after bad boy, Ethan. Not really shipping Nikki with Duncan here...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR