Thursday, February 23, 2017

"Book Mail" Thursday #13

This week's "Book Mail" Thursday is an extra special post filled with all kinds of bookish goodies...

OwlCrate's February Box "Run Away With the Circus" Unboxing
I've been wanting to try out OwlCrate, a YA book subscription box since last June when I first heard about it and when I guessed that February's box would include Caraval I knew I had to order it. I've heard great things about Caraval and I love all of the cute bookish items that came in this month's box.

This month's box included:
A tote bag designed by Evie Seo 
A candle from FrostBeard
A mini doughnut lip balm from Geek Fire Labs
A notepad from Attic Journals
Page flags from Girl of All Work

Like what you see & want to sign up for OwlCrate for yourself? Click here to sign up for March's box! 

The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
I read an ARC of The Bone Witch last summer and I am so in love with the cover so I had to have a physical copy. I am so amazed that Barnes and Noble sent me my pre-ordered copy 2 weeks before the release date... not that I'm complaining! It's even more gorgeous in person! Look for my review of The Bone Witch on March 7th! Also, this picture shows off another piece of my mail this week, my Scream Funko! Isn't he cute? He reminds me more of Edvard Munch's The Scream painting instead of a vicious killer. 

*** 
Like I mentioned last week, I'm trying to limit my book buying to 1-2 books a month so now I'm waiting for March's OwlCrate Box - Themed "Sailors, Ships & Seas (which I think probably will include the book "Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller) and I'll probably order myself a copy of S. Jae-Jones's Wintersong, which I absolutely loved! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR