Friday, March 31, 2017

"Book Mail" (Friday) #15

As you can see my blogging schedule got a little rearranged this week and my "Book Mail" Thursday post is happening today instead. On the bright side... my ApollyCon 2017 Virtual Signing order came this week!!! 

One of the boxes was a little beat up (and by beat up, I mean the whole one corner of the box was ripped away) but I was bouncing off the walls when I saw the mailman bring the boxes in on Wednesday. 

This is my book mail for this week...

ApollyCon 2017 Virtual Signing Order


Books: 
Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas (US Cover)
Play by Kylie Scott
The Affiliate by K.A. Linde
Beautiful Creatures signed by Kami Garcia
Nowhere but Here, Walk the Edge, and Long Way Home by Katie McGarry
Sublime by Christina Lauren
Oblivion, Lux: Beginnings (Obsidian & Onyx), Wicked, & Crushed by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Great Pursuit by Wendy Higgins
Riot & Chaos by Jamie Shaw
The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine
**Bookmarks from Christina Lauren, Katie McGarry, Wendy Higgins, and Jamie Shaw**


MAY Waiting On:
Virtual Signing orders I'm waiting on for May are: 
A Court of Wings and Ruin and the ACOTAR Coloring Book by Sarah J. Maas 
The Wish Granter by C.J. Redwine
Unknown, Unrest, and Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR