Thursday, April 20, 2017

"Book Mail Thursday" #17

My week of relaxation was made better yesterday because... I got BOOK MAIL! Here's the bookish surprise that was in my mailbox this week...

Ever the Brave (Clash of the Kingdoms #2) by Erin Summerill

I was so excited to get an ARC of Ever the Brave! I've been dying to read it since I finished reading Ever the Hunted!

I also snagged two freebie ebooks this week on Amazon:

The Flame and the Arrow by Emigh Cannaday

Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things byMartina McAtee

One was a recommendation from Amazon and the other was a recommendation from a fellow #bookstagrammer.


Still Waiting On: 
- My April OwlCrate Box

May Waiting On:
- My BAM exclusive copy of A Court of Wings and Ruin
- My Target exclusive copy of A Court of Wings and Ruin
- My signed copy of A Court of Wings and Ruin from Good Choice Reading
- Signed books from Wendy Higgins and C.J. Redwine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR