Thursday, April 27, 2017

"Book Mail" Thursday #18

This week's book mail was a bit of a letdown, but I did also get a romantic sounding ebook and another free ebook that sounds strange - yet promising. This week's book main included...

My April OwlCrate Box
Contents and Mini Review:
*stop reading here to avoid spoilers*
1) Book: The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli w/ author letter, signed bookplate, and emoji sticker - 0/5 Stars (Nothing about this book appeals to me - might do a giveaway on here or my blog to unload it)

2) Sneak Peek of Umberland by Wendy Spinale - 5/5 Stars (Now that book actually sounds good)

3) Pride & Prejudice Inspired Headband from @storiarts 5/5 Stars (this is really cute and actually looks pretty good on me)

4) keychain from @bookwormboutique 5/5 stars (I like the quote on it and I think it will look nice either hanging off my purse or with my house keys) 

5) Anna and the French Kiss Inspired Tea from @theteaspot - no rating until I try it. It sounds interesting, just a little worried about the tea part.. definitely could have seen it as a coffee drink though

6) ACOMAF art print by @eviebookish - 5/5 stars (I always love her products but when I heard this box would have something inspired by Sarah J Maas's books I was thinking maybe a candle or something.. so slightly disappointed at OwlCrate for that)

7) Rainbow Rowell Inspired Bookish Candle from @novellyyours - 5/5 stars ( I love the raspberry scent even if I have no idea what fandom the candle is inspired by)
Basically what it comes down to is you could have given me the little side items and kept the book. I knew this was going to be a YA contemporary novel and I do like those but this one is all wrong for me. Probably going to be my last box for a while - not sure it's worth the cost anymore.

But on another note, here are the two freebie ebooks I also picked up:



Waiting On:
My 3 Copies of ACOWAR should be coming next week along with my signed copies of The Wish Granter by C.J. Redwine and Unknown, Unrest, and Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins!

New Virtual Signing Alert:
I always love to keep you up-to-date on new virtual signings on my favorite blog Good Choice Reading. They've just recently started two amazing Virtual Signings for Julie Eshbaugh (Ivory & Bone and Obsidian & Stars) and Renee Ahdieh (Flame in the Mist, The Wrath and the Dawn, and The Rose and the Dagger) so be sure to check those out if you love collecting signed copies like I do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR