Thursday, May 18, 2017

#BookMail Thrusday #21

This #BookMail Thursday is nearly as awesome as the week I got my Apollycon book order! Its like Christmas came early! Here's what was in my mailbox this week...

Signed copies of:
- Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
- Unknown by Wendy Higgins
- Unrest by Wendy Higgins
- The Wish Granter by C.J. Redwine
Star Lights & Bookmark for the When It's Real Preorder Incentive






I also got...

My author copy of Through the Fog (Eternals Trilogy #3)

June Waiting On:
Signed Copies of:
- Roar by Cora Carmack
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
- Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh
-Obsidian and Stars by Julie Eshbaugh

Thinking of Buying:
A physical copy of Sexy Stranger by Kendall Ryan (I had an eARC


No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR