For this week's #booktag Saturday I chose: The Taylor Swift Book Tag. Now, I'm really not a fan of TS's music, in fact I downright hate it, but I can set that aside to do this prompt. I found this prompt on Goodreads in my favorite group, Coffee Break YA / NA and it was originally created by The Book Life on YouTube.
1. For ‘We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together’ pick a book (or book series) that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
Answer: The Revelations Series by Leanne Rathbone (Grace & Divine)
2. For ‘Red’ pick a book with a RED cover.
Answer: The Elite by Kiera Cass
3. For ‘The Best Day’ pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.
Answer: The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare
4. For ‘Love Story’ pick a book with forbidden love.
Answer: The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee
5. For ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love.
Answer: Roar by Cora Carmack (Cassius)
6. For ‘Innocent’ (written b/c of Kanye West!) pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.
Answer: Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
Answer: Celaena Sardothien/Aelin Gathathynius from the Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas
8. For ‘You Belong With Me’ pick your most anticipated book release.
Answer: Shadowsong by S. Jae-Jones
9. For ‘Forever and Always’ – Pick your favourite book couple.
Answer: Feyre and Rhysand from A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
10.For ‘Come Back, Be Here’ pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.
Answer: The Obsession by Nora Roberts (because my mom wants it and I won't give it to her!)
11. 'Teardrops on My Guitar' - A book that made you cry.
Answer: Just An Illusion: EP by D. Kelly
12. 'Shake it Off' - A book that you love but have to shake off the haters.
Answer: See Me by Wendy Higgins
13. 'Stay, Stay, Stay' - A book you wanted to go on forever.
Answer: The Requiem Red by Brynn Chapman
14. 'All to Well' - Find a book series you wish was longer.
Answer: The Eurona Duology by Wendy Higgins