Thursday, July 13, 2017

#BookMail Thursday #28

I broke my book ban for the sake of Prime Day and some other great deals this week...

Amazon Preorder &  Prime Day Purchases:
- Because You Love to Hate Me 
Not only does this book have a gorgeous cover but I was drawn to the idea of a collection of stories about villains. I was going to wait for the release date before buying but I ended up preordering it last weekend so it would arrive on the release date. 

- Because of Lila by Abbi Glines

I was waiting for Because You Love to Hate Me to come in the mail Tuesday and decided I needed a break from fantasy so I decided to read a sample of Because of Lila (I planned to get a paperback copy if Abbi Glines is going to be part of ApollyCon's 2018 Virtual Signing). Turns out, I couldn't stop reading so I one-clicked and spent the whole day reading it. I don't regret a thing. Only that it's finished. 😭

July Waiting On:
- Unforgiven by Lauren Kate (Scored a bargain from Book Outlet - it was only $2.72!!!!)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - Ravenclaw Edition by J.K. Rowling (from Book Depository)
Half Price Books Sale Splurge:
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
- The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich
- Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray

***

As a bonus, for buying Because of Lila on Prime Day I also get $1.26 off my next ebook or print book purchase on Amazon before July 25th. I'm actually thinking of putting it toward an ebook for my grandmother's birthday, which is coming up on July 17th. She scored a great deal and got her very own Kindle on Prime Day. It came in the mail yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR