Thursday, July 27, 2017

#BookMail Thursday #30

This #bookmail Thursday I've gotten the last of the books I'm getting this month. I'm really excited about both of them. One was a Book Depository purchase and the other is an ARC I won on a book blog. 


Book Depository Mail:
Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone: Ravenclaw Edition


OMG! I am in love with this edition. Not only are the pages and cover awesome but I love all of the Ravenclaw entries and illustrations at the beginning and end! 

Book Blog ARC:
- A Map For Wrecked Girls by Jessica Taylor

I won this book from abellafairytale's book blog. I believe it's a debut by this author but it sounds really great! I plan to read it before it releases in August. 

***
There are quite a few awesome books coming out in August. Which ones are you most looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR