Saturday, July 8, 2017

#BookTag Saturday: The Reading Habits Book Tag

This "Book Tag" Saturday I'm giving you insight into my personal reading habits with...



1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?

I either read in bed or sitting in my chair in the living room.

2. Bookmark or a random piece of paper?

Bookmarks... usually 😜

3. Can you stop reading at any point in time or do you have to stop at a certain point, page, chapter, etc.

I usually try to stop at the beginning of a new chapter unless I'm absolutely interrupted and need to put the book down.

4. Do you eat or drink while reading?

Not usually. I usually get so into the story that the food sits there for a looooong time.

5. Can you read while listening to music or watching TV?

Sometimes I can read with the TV in the background, but only if whatever is on tv is something I'm not interested in.

6. One book at a time, or several at once?

I'm a one book at a time kind of girl!

7. Reading at home or everywhere?

At home mostly. Unless I'm waiting for someone while they're at an appointment or something.

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?

Silently in my head.

9. Do you read ahead or skip pages?

I sometimes flip ahead to see what's going to happen. Usually, this happens when I'm bored with a book and wanting to see if it picks up.

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?

I only break the spine if it's one of those pocket paperbacks and I'm having trouble keeping the book open.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR