Friday, August 25, 2017

What I'm Reading #89 & #BookMail #32

Due to my other posts taking precedence this week I had to combine my "What I'm Reading" Wednesday and #BookMail Thursday posts for today. It's been a very busy week but I've managed to stay on top of my reading and right now I'm reading...

Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
Blurb:
Her story is a phenomenon. Her life is a disaster.

In the real world, Eliza Mirk is shy, weird, and friendless. Online, she’s LadyConstellation, the anonymous creator of the wildly popular webcomic Monstrous Sea. Eliza can’t imagine enjoying the real world as much as she loves the online one, and she has no desire to try.

Then Wallace Warland, Monstrous Sea’s biggest fanfiction writer, transfers to her school. Wallace thinks Eliza is just another fan, and as he draws her out of her shell, she begins to wonder if a life offline might be worthwhile.

But when Eliza’s secret is accidentally shared with the world, everything she’s built—her story, her relationship with Wallace, and even her sanity—begins to fall apart.

Why I Chose This Book | What I Think So Far:
I usually don't like anything revolving around comics but this book sounded so cute so after much back and forth I decided to order it from Amazon. I'm only into chapter three but I really like it so far! 


I got two pieces of book mail this week! One I had won from @bookcrushin on Instagram from #SignedBooksSundays and the other I ordered from Amazon...

Signed Copy of:
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas

I was so excited when I saw that Queen of Shadows was one of the books I had to choose from when I won last month's #SignedBooksSundays and I was happily surprised that Kelly included some awesome signed bookmarks from Wendy Higgins and Cora Carmack as well. Three of my favorite authors!

Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia

Obviously, I already told you that I ordered Eliza and Her Monsters. *Sighs happily* I love being an Amazon Prime Member... I get anything I order in two days or less. :)

September Waiting On:
Signed Copies Of:
Because of Lila by Abbi Glines (wonder if I'll ever get this one?!?!)
The Dazzling Heights by Katharine McGee
Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco
The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR