Thursday, October 5, 2017

#BookMail Thursday #34

This week's book mail includes not only a book I'd been so excited to get but several awesome preorder incentive gifts as well. Let's open my mailbox and see what's inside...


The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo

I'd preordered my signed copy of The Language of Thorns way back in August and I was so excited to finally get it on Monday! It's such a beautiful book in person the photos don't do it justice. It's even pretty under the dust jacket and don't even get me started on the gorgeous illustrations! 

I also got in separate book mail:
- The gorgeous pin that was a pre-order incentive for The Language of Thorns
- The playing cards that were a pre-order incentive for One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake

Both came much quicker than I expected. Some preorder incentives you wait and wait for but these both were here within a week or two of the release day! 

October Waiting On:
Signed Copy of:
Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco

ARC trade for:
Ally by Anna Banks

Book & Misc. Mail:
- Bitten by Kelley Armstrong (because I started watching the show on Netflix and fell in love!)
- the Black Flame Candle from The Melting Library

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR