Thursday, October 12, 2017

#BookMail Thursday #35

This week's #BookMail includes an impulse purchase, a successful ARC trade, a signed preorder I've been waiting on, and a prize I won from the #BerserkerStreetTeam. Let's open my mailbox and see what's inside...


Ally by Anna Banks

I know, I know - I could have just bought the finished copy but I really wanted an ARC (because I collect them) and when a friend of mine showed interest in an ARC I was done with we set up a trade and I was really happy to take this ARC of Ally off her hands! 

Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco

As you probably know, I had an ARC of Hunting Prince Dracula, but I'm a sucker for signed copies so I had to order one from Books of Wonder! The Finished Copy is even prettier than the ARC!

Bitten by Kelley Armstrong

Bitten was my most recent Netflix binge-watching obsession and when I realized it was a book I ordered a copy immediately! I can't wait to read it as soon as I finish my current read!

Berserker Street Team Swag
I was lucky enough to be one of the winners from the first #BerserkerStreetTeam challenge so I received my signed bookplate signed and personalized by the author of Berserker, Emmy Laybourne, and this really cool mini journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR