Saturday, October 21, 2017

#BookTag Saturday: Fall Book Tag

I've missed a couple weeks of #BookTag Saturday but I'm back this week with the... 
Fall Book Tag


1. In fall the air is crisp and clear. Name a book with a vivid setting.

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo - I felt I could picture the setting clearly in my head.

2. Nature is beautiful... but also dying. Name a book that is beautifully written but also deals with a heavy topic like loss or grief. 

Crash Into Me by Albert Borris - one of my favorite books, Crash Into Me deals with grief, inadequacy, teen sexuality, and suicide.

3. Fall is back to school season (not for me though!). Share a nonfiction book that taught you something new. 

The Pioneer Woman Cooks Cookbooks - I've learned a lot of great recipes from Ree Drummond!

4. In order to keep warm, it is good to spend some time with the people we love. Name a fictional family/household/friend group that you'd like to be a part of. 

Rhysand's Inner Circle from ACOMAF by Sarah J. Maas

5. Fall is the perfect time for some storytelling by the fireside. Share a book where someone is telling a story. 

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher - Hannah is telling the story of why she did what she did.

6. The nights are getting darker. Share a dark, creepy read.

Daughters Unto Devils by Amy Lukavics - definitely a creepy read!

7. The days are getting colder. Name a short, heartwarming read that could warm up somebody's cold and rainy day.

The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo - reminded me of fairytales that were read to me as a child.

8. Fall returns every year. Name an old favorite you'd like to return to soon.

The Hollow by Jessica Verday

9. Fall is the perfect time for cozy reading nights. Share your favorite cozy reading "accessories."

I love this ACOMAF inspired throw designed by Evie Seo on Society6!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR