Saturday, October 28, 2017

#BookTag Saturday: The Star Wars Book Tag

For this week's #BookTag Saturday I'm tackling a tag a friend of mine tagged me with on Instagram...


💫Luke (A book that awakened your love of reading):
 Probably The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot - even though I was in the 3rd grade the first time I read it and didn't understand some of it.

💫Leia (A book that split your heart in two):

Sharing Sam by Katherine Applegate - the first time I read this book I had just lost a family member to cancer and it destroyed me. It still makes me sob when I try to read it.

💫Han Solo (A book you didn’t want to read at first but fell in love with it):

 The Selection by Kiera Cass - that the only one in the series I actually liked.

💫Padme (A book where the character fell in love with the wrong person):

The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo! WHY MAL?!?!

💫Kylo Ren (A dramatic character that you love, even though you probably shouldn’t): 

Hmmm... Nan from the Rosemary Beach Series by Abbi Glines maybe? I loved her in Up in Flames.

💫Rey (A strong female character):

Elena Michaels

💫Obi-Wan  (A character who always sees the best in another):

 Jane Bennet? 

💫Finn (A favorite side character that deserves a full story):

Hm... idk. Nikolai is getting his own book, which I can't wait to read but other than that I'm drawing a blank.

💫Yoda (A book with a jumbled timeline for the plot)

Boy Heaven by Laura Kasischke - it jumps back and forth through time a lot.

💫Jar Jar Binks (A book you found boring or DNF): 

Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake - and I still bought the sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR