Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Unique Book Titles


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish

Top Ten Tuesday - One of A Kind Book Titles

This week's TTT focuses on books with unique, one-of-a-kind, never-to-be-duplicated book titles.

Top Ten Uses For An Unworn Prom Dress by Tina Ferraro
Despite the title, this is not an instructional manual, but a cute YA contemporary romance.

Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves
I doubt this title will ever be used by another author for a different book. But I love it!

Graceling by Kristen Cashore

Slasher Girls and Monster Boys: An Anthology

Megan Mead's Guide To The McGowan Boys by Kate Brian

The Red Necklace and The Silver Blade by Sally Gardener
The Red Necklace is book one, The Silver Blade is book two in this duology.

The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman

Art Geeks and Prom Queens by Alyson Noel

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J.Maas(plus her other titles)


Those are just a few of my favorite unique book titles - what are some of yours? 
Drop me a link to yours!
As always, happy reading bookdragons!
-💀taylor

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout-out of my novel, Top Ten Uses for an Unworn Prom Dress. The title actually came to me first...then I built the story around it.

    You have a clever blog here. I'm going to share it on my Facebook author page. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the title and the book. I first read Top Ten Uses for an Unworn Prom Dress back in middle school and I've reread it a number of times since and always enjoyed it!

      Delete

Read NIGHT OF TERROR