Saturday, November 4, 2017

#BookTag Saturday: The Bookish Royalty Tag

As you may have noticed I get a lot of my tags from my lovely Bookstagram friends and this week's book tag is one of my latest...


Queen Elizabeth (An old book you still treasure): 

Strange Bedpersons by Jennifer Cruise


King George (A Popular Book You Don’t Want to Read): 

Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff


Prince Charles (A Book Everyone Loves But You): 

Caraval by Stephanie Garber - I mean it was okay and I’ll most likely read the sequel but it wasn’t earth-shattering like everyone keeps saying.


Princess Diana (A Book You Bought Because of Bookstagram): 

Most of my recent buys… lol. Slasher Girls and Monster Boys but I haven’t read it yet.


Prince William (A Book You Bought Because of the Cover): 

The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo and I’m so happy I did!

Prince Harry (A Book That Took You On A Wild Ride): 

Crash Into Me by Albert Borris

Duchess Kate (Latest Book Purchase): 

Slasher Girls and Monster Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR