Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books I'm Thankful For


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I'm Thankful For

This week's  TTT is all about books I'm thankful for in honor of Thanksgiving week here in the U.S. From books that made me fall in love with genres I balked at before to books that sparked my love for reading or helped me on my career path, or just books I feel damn lucky to have been able to read; these are the books I'm thankful for this season...


The Great Hunt and Unknown by Wendy Higgins


A Court of Thorns and Roses and A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas


Twilight by Stephanie Meyer

the 2015 Guide to Self-Publishing

The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw

East O' The Sun and West O' The Moon

The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo

Strange Bedpersons by Jennifer Crusie

These are just a few of the books that I'm thankful they exist. What are some books you're thankful for? 
Drop me a link to yours!
Happy reading bookdragons and have an amazing Thanksgiving!
- 💀Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR