Thursday, December 28, 2017

#BookMail Thursday #41

Between Christmas and the arrival of an amazing ARC I requested from a publisher I have one last book mail post for 2018. Let's open my mailbox and see what had me jumping up and down with excitement...


Christmas 2017 Haul
Christmas was good to me this year and I got some amazing gifts that I'm really excited about.
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
- There's Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins
- A Darker Shade of Magic Collector's Edition by V.E. Schwab
- Bonfire by Krysten Ritter
(Plus two pairs of bookish socks and a book t-shirt!)

ARC
I got a physical ARC of The Heart Forger by Rin Chupeco earlier this week and it was a total surprise. I'd requested a copy months ago but gave up hope that I'd get one but when I got my mail on Tuesday and found a package with no return address I thought maybe it was something from my secret Santa. Imagine my delight when I opened the package and this beautiful ARC was inside. I was jumping up and down and squealing, I was so excited!!!! Thank you so much Sourcebooks Fire

January Waiting On:
- My Signed, Personalized Copy of The Cruel Prince by Holly Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR