Saturday, December 2, 2017

#BookTag Saturday: The Gilmore Girls Book Tag

I found this book tag on Coffee Break YA/NA/MG on Goodreads and since I've been rewatching Gilmore Girls (again) I thought this would be a great prompt for this week's Book Tag Saturday!


1. Lorelai: A character with a sarcastic sense of humor-

Shane Collins (Morganville Vampires Series by Rachel Caine)
2. Rory: Your favorite classic book -

Persuasion by Jane Austen
3. Luke: a book that you love but are afraid to admit it - 

Claiming Addison by Zoey Derrick
4. Lane: A music character - 

Mal Ericson (Stage Dive Series by Kylie Scott)
5. Dean: Your first book love - 

I don't know... Nat from The Witch of Blackbird Pond? Ty from Heartland?
6. Suki: A book that you devoured - 

The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich
7. Jess: A book that you love that everyone hate - 

Twilight (or at least I used to. It's been years since I read it)

8. Ms. Patty: A book that was ruined by all the hype - 

A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
9. Emily Gilmore: Your most expensive book - 

A Collector's Edition of The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne. I think I got it at Half Price Books for $50. 
10: Paris: Name an uptight/intense character -

Elizabeth from The Witness by Nora Roberts. She was  a child genius and all but it was like reading the perspective of a computer operating system. Very dry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read NIGHT OF TERROR